Friday, June 03, 2005

Graduation Life


Myself and Marlon

So far, this summer has been excellent!!! This week is the only week that I have time to rest from traveling so much. I'll be adding some info later of all the places i've traveled thus far. I still can't believe that i'm a college graduate, it has been a loooong time coming, but I made it! I miss school already, not the work of course, just the atmosphere.

Tonight is study circle night at the mosque where we go over the study guides Self Improvement: The Basis For Community Development given to us by the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. And I will be in attendance. Alot of people sleep on the Study Circle, that's one of my favorite nights, second to MGT-GCC class of course. Its one of best places to see where everyone's mind is at and to discuss life/self/Islam and everything in between.

Let me get back to uploading some pics to put on here.

1 comment:

Umm Amirah said...

Asalaam alaikum rahmatullahi wa barakatu sister, I'm from MD and also and ALUM of A&T. Aggie pride!!!!!!!!! C/O 99. just wanted to drop buy an give you a shot out..even though i'm NOT in the nation..i salute an educated muslimah non the less..i hope to year from you soon.
ma salaama
UmmAmirah